Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Blog

My bird pics have been crowding our family blog site, but I know some of you have expressed an interest in these bird pictures soooooooo . . . I have created a new blog just for my bird pictures. This new blog can be found at www.bismarckbirding.blogspot.com so feel free to view and please leave any comments or questions. Or better yet, email me your pics with any information you want to include such as where and when the pic was taken and I will post your entry along with mine. My email address is braytroy@gmail.com. I know VA and RI must have some really neat birds that I don't see down here, so be sure to email me some of your pictures.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I am glad you started the bird blog! I was just thinking to myself how I was going to be able to use you as a resource in science (since you won't come live with me and teach, the internet will have to do!) ;-) I will start taking pics of VA birds for you. I need to get a smaller feeder b/c the big black birds scare away all the pretty little birds!