Monday, May 18, 2009

Baby? Einstien

While spending some time with Tabitha and Brayden yesterday Tabitha showed us Brayden's baby einstien dvd. I don't know if it was the dvd or the fact Tabitha has been working graveyard shifts for the past week, but she seemed to be enjoying the dvd as much as Brayden. I have to say it made me feel a little better because the first time I watched the dvd with Brayden I think I was as messmerized as he was. These pictures were taken with my phone so are not quite as good as the ones with our other camera but you still get the idea.





Another thing I really enjoyed this week was seeing Brayden find his thumb. It is so cute to watch him suck his thumb. Of course I may not think so several months from now, but for the time being it is adorable.



1 comment:

Amber said...

My girls loved the Baby Einstein videos! And the thumb sucking? Yeah, it's not so cute now that Annie is 5... grrr....