Saturday, November 15, 2008

Average Saturday Workday







Well, the weather is definitely colder and the wind was brisk all day. Around here it was the average Saturday filled with chores that I could not get to all week due to the shorter days and long work hours. A trash run to the dump followed by some pipe fitting and my day was spent. The pipe is actually conduit for the new electrical lines that I hope our electrician will install next week to our new spa. We were so excited to finally get our spa delivered after months of waiting only to find out that a new breaker box along with a safety shutoff box and lots of new lines had to be installed first. We have already been waiting two weeks on the electrician and I have done all I can do in preparation for his coming (e.g. dig the ditch and install the conduit). Hopefully, he will begin on Monday. I just hope he can finish the job in a couple of days and we can actually use the spa by the end of next week. Debbie and I both are looking so forward to being able to use it (morning, noon, and night). If the spa will do just half of what it is suppose to do, it should be worth the wait.

No comments: