Tuesday, February 17, 2009

NO bake cake!

It is no secret I do not like to cook. My poor family has suffered through years of convenience meals. However I have found 1 kind of cake I like to make, diaper cakes. The first one I made was for my niece, Dee. I have enjoyed making them ever since. I made a couple for Tabitha's showers and I just finished one this morning for a women at church who is having a C-section this morning. This one has wash cloth roses and baby toiletries on it. I thought I would share some of the pictures with you.


Tabitha's diaper cake for her baby shower at North Bryant Church

Tabitha's diaper cake for her shower with DeRoche Missionary Baptist Church


2 comments:

Amber said...

Very cool!

Tab said...

I love the ribbon around Melissa's cake..and the base! Great job :0)