Friday, January 2, 2009

Odds and Ends






Above are the great gifts that Tabitha and Sean got for me this Christmas. The Patriot mouse pad is already at work, so I didn't get a picture of it. The CDs are great to watch (especially since the season has already ended for the Pats). The flag I just got hung today. I had always wanted something with the old Patriot logo. I will probably end up hanging the flag in my game room in Patriot's corner (corner of the room dedicated to Patriot memorabilia) so it does fade or rot in the weather.
Remember the sweater Tabitha and Sean got for Candy at Christmas? I think they got something started. I came home today and Debbie had bought this new sweater for Candy. And I thought we were through spending money on fancy clothes and the latest fashions when Tabitha move away from home.



2 comments:

Tab said...

Awww...I love her new sweater:-) She's stylin' now!!!

Amber said...

Have there been any drive-bys since that patriots flag went up? :)