Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Day with Tabitha

I spent Monday with Tabitha. I don't know who I was trying to distract, her or me. She is due any day now and we are all holding our breath in anticipation. So I decided to spend Monday with Tabitha and we would play with electronic scrapbooking and visit. After we played on the computer a while we watched a movie together. I really enjoyed our day together. I don't know how distracted we were because the first part of the day we spent admiring the nursery, the baby stuff, and her big belly (at least I liked the big belly). Here are a few pics.


Tabitha demonstrates how to put on socks when you can't reach your feet. What will they think of next and why didn't they have this contraption when I was pregnant?


Big belly and beautiful

No comments: