Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Love the Lighthouses

I never really had much of an opinion regarding lighthouses until we spent some time in New England/Canada and had the opportunity to visit some. It definitely gave me a new appreciation and love for them. Even when I moved home I carried that love with me. My entire den is covered in lighthouses, lighthouses of all kinds. At first I think it was because it made me feel a little closer to Troy. We moved home a year before he did and I really missed him. It made me feel like I still had part of New England with me and he wasn't so far away. Now he has been home for a couple of years, but the lighthouses will always be a part of my wonderful memories of being in New England. However, I am glad to be back home in Arkansas near most of the rest of my family.

No comments: