Friday, August 1, 2008

28 years together




Today we have been married 28 years. We had what I called a "storybook" romance. He was a football player, I was a cheerleader, we were in the same class, and Mr. & Ms. BHS. Our friends were amazed because we never fought like other teenage couples. We graduated High School in 1980 and got marriaged the following August. He is extremely intellegent and funny, He is my best friend. I can not imagine a day of life without him. I have a chronic illness and he babies me constantly. We have been through many obstacles together while raising 3 children. We are now entering the phase of our life where we get to be grandparents. "YAH!". I look forward to the Lord's return, but until then I pray I have each and every day with my wonderful husband. I love you Troy.

Debbie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to u both! I'm more happy than anyone that you 2 found each other :-)

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary!! I totally remember your 1980's hairdo!! :) You looked gorgeous then, and you are gorgeous now. I love you guys!!