Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hoping for a green thumb

Yesterday on our way home from Hot Springs we stopped by my brother's to pick up a plant. This plant has been around for as long as I can remember. Andy replanted it and it just got to big for him so I took it on. We have a 9' ceiling in our Den so I thought we would be okay. It is already almost touching the ceiling. I don't have my dad's green thumb so I am hoping to be able to keep it alive. Andy repotted it and Troy has repotted it again. It is leaning a little in this picture because the base is a littlel small. We will have to get a bigger one for it.

2 comments:

Amber said...

For some reason, that makes me laugh. The plant got too big for my dad?

Debbie said...

Well, I guess maybe I said that wrong. I don't know if the plant got to big for him, it's just that we have a high ceiling in our den so it had more room to grow.