Saturday, July 26, 2008

Anticipation





Troy and I are very excited about having grandkids. We currently have a grandson who was 2 months old on July 24th. Adam, Justine and Brody live in New Hampshire which seems like a world away from us. We have not yet had the opportunity to meet our grandson, but we are now ready to have him come and stay some with us (Granny and Papa). Tabitha is pregnant and we are eagerly awaiting the end of January. Granny is already preparing. I was going to put the baby bed in a room by itself and fix up the room for our grandkids to stay, but I couldn't bring myself to imagine actually having a baby in the house and it be anywhere but right in the room with me.

I was fortunate enough to get a baby bed and a bedding set from a friend of mine and I spent the day putting it together. Since the bedding set was Disney I had plenty of collectible stuffed toys to add to the arrangement. I love Mickey.

2 comments:

Tab said...

Awwwwwwwww! This makes me very excited...can't believe my little one will be curled up with all the Disney favorites:) Baby will love to stay with Granny and Papa's!

Amber said...

I am excited for you! My dad says being a grandpa is great! I actually look forward to being a Mamaw one day. I think it will be my reward for putting up with all my kids all these years!! :)