Sunday, March 15, 2009

Brayden's First Sleepover



Brayden, Grandpa and Grandma all played on the bed while watching 3:10 to Yuma. Brayden got hungry so Grandma fed him at 11:00 and we were all asleep by 11:30. I don't remember anything else until 6:30 the next morning, but Grandma said Brayden started to wake up around 3:00, so she changed him and left him in the crib while she warmed up his bottle. She said he didn't cry a bit, just waited patiently for his bottle (I know I didn't hear a thing). Grandma said after he drank the bottle, he went right back to sleep. And that was it for the night. At 7:30 this morning Brayden had just begun to wake up so we got him up and fed him so we could take turns getting ready for church. What a good baby!

1 comment:

Tab said...

So glad he slept well for you guys! Did I mention I got almost 10 hours of sleep last night:0)