Monday, September 22, 2008

A Surprise for Papa!

Adam and Justine brought Brody home to Arkansas for a surprise visit. Troy and I have both been feeling bad about not getting the opportunity to meet our grandson yet. After Adam told me they were coming I called Henderson and made some arrangements for one of Troy's colleagues to take his afternoon class for him. Adam and his family were only going to be able to stay for the weekend and we didn't want to miss a minute of our time together. We were able to really surprise Troy and that is hard to do.




Even though he is starting to teethe he is still happy most of the time. We miss them already.


Brody is adorable. Adam and Justine are good with him and he is a very happy baby. Even Uncle Alex had to stop and play with him for a while.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy that you guys finally met Brody! I know it is hard to have family hours and hours away. I always enjoy reading your blog.

~Dee~