Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Generation to Generation

Yesterday I had the opportunity to go with Tabitha and Sean to their ultrasound to see if they could tell the sex of the baby. WOW! I could not believe the difference in the ultrasounds from when I was pregnant with Tabitha so I compared some when I got home. I can remember coming home so excited and pointing out what was what in the picture, but I look at it now and I have no idea what I am looking at. This ultrasound was the one taken just prior to Tabitha being born. It was the last part of July so I was about 8 months. Tabitha is just now at about ~17 weeks. See if you can make any of this out. They split the picture so you are actually looking at two separate pictures. I didn't get a DVD :)





In Tabitha's ultrasound you can see his legs and feet and other important stuff. We are definitely having a boy. He will probably not care too much for this picture being posted on internet when he gets a little older.



In this picture you can clearly see his foot. It was so cool.


I thought I would throw this one in for good measure. I can't wait to see Tabitha this miserable :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

I can't believe Tabitha is old enough to be pregnant. I remember when she was born! I remember when ALL my cousins were born! Kinda sucks to be the oldest.... :)

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you guys. It'll be nice for you to have a grandbaby close to home. I know my Mom is really missin' out!

~Dee~